Trellis Rx is a technology-enabled service provider that partners with health systems to fund, build, and operate world-class specialty pharmacies on their behalf, with their brand. Trellis enables health systems to deliver enhanced experiences and outcomes by helping them offer concierge level clinical and administrative support to patients throughout their course of therapy. We believe pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are critical additions to the care team and that an exceptional pharmacy team makes superior results possible.
Trellis Rx is seeking an experienced specialty pharmacy leader to join our team as Director, Health System Pharmacy Analytics. The applicant should possess a strong operational background and history in specialty pharmacy services with health systems. You will work in a pivotal role collaborating both with our business development team as well as with our customer operations team on the evaluation, assessment, design and implementation of our customers’ specialty pharmacy services.
Your work will center on a consultative and analytical approach to assessing the appropriate service design to support our customers’ specialty pharmacy growth goals. Your expertise will guide our customers through the complex process of evaluating and executing a specialty pharmacy program and will be central to Trellis Rx’s commercial and operational success. Ultimately your work will impact thousands of patients nationwide who will benefit from the services our customers provide in collaboration with Trellis Rx.
This role is based remotely with up to 60% travel for prospective customer engagement and some internal meetings.
You would be responsible for:
- Consulting directly with prospective customers on the evaluation and design of their specialty pharmacy services
- Leading the process with prospective customers to assess the overall clinical and financial opportunity within their market and creating the recommended approach to executing a program that delivers exceptional outcomes and value.
- Analyzing each prospective customer’s current state operations (both quantitatively and qualitatively) to develop recommendations around program design, staffing, and implementation.
- Evaluating the clinical and financial viability of each prospective customers’ program to ensure the highest probability of success for both the customer and Trellis Rx.
- Engaging with all levels of the prospective customer organization but particularly with pharmacy leadership and with executive leadership.
- Working collaboratively with our business development team to secure new customers for Trellis Rx based on the results of your assessment work.
- Integrating with our customer operations team to provide a collaborative and effective transition from program assessment and design to program execution. Alignment of opportunity, implementation plan, and financial and operational goals are particularly critical.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining strong customer relationships
Here’s what we’d like to offer to you:
- The platform to meaningfully impact the growth and development of health system specialty pharmacy services nationwide through your expertise and market knowledge.
- The chance to develop professionally and personally, in a fast growing, well-funded healthcare services business
- A driver’s seat position transforming how specialty pharmacy services are delivered to the most complex patients, to improve their overall experience and outcomes
- An opportunity to help shape our growing business as an expert in your field.
- A collaborative, engaging work environment with a team of similarly knowledgeable and experienced peers.
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunity
- Generous benefits including:
- Health, Dental & Vision that are effective on day one of employment
- 401K with company match
- 12-week maternity leave with 100% of salary (after one year of employment)
- 6-week parental leave with 100% of salary (after one year of employment)
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off plus holidays and bereavement leave
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotels, food, restaurants, car rentals, and much more)
We are excited to speak with someone who has:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in operational or clinical management or leadership capacity with a health system specialty pharmacy service or in a leading consulting or business management role in health system specialty pharmacy services.
- Demonstrated ability to develop operational recommendations and models for specialty pharmacy service delivery and implementation including care team design, dispensing and distribution strategies, staffing, and financial modeling.
- A strong understanding of market dynamics and trends in health system specialty pharmacy including the regulatory environment, payor and manufacturer strategies, technology requirements, and other service providers supporting health system programs.
- A consultative approach to customer engagement.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and the ability to work with complex assessment models.
- Strong verbal and written communication and a high degree of comfort and experience working with health system leadership groups and key stakeholders.
- The ability to collaborate across functional boundaries to seek the best solution for our customers.
- The ability to travel up to 60% per business need, sometimes with minimal notice.
And bonus points if you have experience with:
- Publishing clinical outcomes data related to specialty pharmacy services or presenting at industry conferences or meetings.
- Specialty pharmacy technology or data aggregation services.
- Finance or business intelligence in a previous role.
- Prior experience in a professional role requiring significant travel and customer-facing time.
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing preferred but not required.