Trellis Rx is a technology-enabled service provider that partners with health systems to fund, build, and operate world-class specialty pharmacies on their behalf, with their brand. Trellis enables health systems to deliver enhanced experiences and outcomes by helping them offer concierge level clinical and administrative support to patients throughout their course of therapy. We believe pharmacists and pharmacy technicians are critical additions to the care team and that an exceptional pharmacy team makes superior results possible.
This position has responsibility for executing, along with our Commercial Team, the critical prospective customer assessment process by which Trellis Rx determines suitability of its services for health systems and establishes competitive differentiation in the market. Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Solutions, this role primarily focuses on developing and communicating the clinical, operational, and financial models specific to each prospective customer that ultimately lead to Trellis’ decision to move forward with partnership, form the basis for our business partnership proposals, and provide a framework and roadmap for operational execution and overall customer success.
Must have the ability to travel on average 50% of each week to prospective customer sites to fulfill the requirements of the position.
You would be responsible for:
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and deliver prospective customer assessments in collaboration with business development:
- Work directly with business development resources to conduct consistent, disciplined prospective customer assessments leveraging both qualitative and quantitative
- Interact directly with prospective customers to understand their current state environment, assess the opportunities for partnership and development/improvement of their specialty pharmacy strategy, and devise effective, customized and economically viable recommendations for service delivery that also support competitive differentiation for
- Collaborate with Trellis Rx’s Vice President, Customer Solutions and Chief Growth Officer to ensure the economic structure of each prospective Trellis Rx customer partnership meets or exceeds targeted financial metrics.
- Ensure alignment of assessment processes with internal stakeholders:
- Work with our operations team to ensure analysis and recommendations delivered in the assessment process meet internal standards and support ongoing customer success. Collaborate with operations on the development of specific prospective customer staffing models and capture rate economics to align with exceptional operational performance.
- Continuously support the efforts of the business development team including education, sales tools, presentations, market research, and support for prospect events as
- Work with the finance team to align assumptions and metrics in each assessment model with actual financial data and expectations. Make sure the finance team understands the underlying economics of each prospective customer assessment and can build such economics into the short- and long-term financial plans of the company as needed.
- As a subject matter expert, contribute to the overall commercial success of Trellis Rx:
- Working with Trellis Rx marketing leadership, provide market insight and input into our messaging and differentiation and any improvements or additions to our service
- Research and gather both market information and competitive intelligence to support our business development efforts
- Messaging and deliver educational information to peers and colleagues as needed to support the ongoing development of our team
- Participate in company events including tradeshows, recruiting events and speaking
- Devise, collect, analyze and communicate data that summarizes and details the impact of our assessment efforts for our prospective customers. Take corrective actions based on data-driven analysis to achieve overall commercial
- Consulting directly with prospective customers on the evaluation and design of their specialty pharmacy services
- Leading the process with prospective customers to assess the overall capturable opportunity within their market and creating the recommended approach to executing a program that delivers exceptional clinical and financial
- Analyzing each prospective customer’s current state operations (both quantitatively and qualitatively) to develop recommendations around program design, staffing, and
- Evaluating the clinical and financial viability of each prospective customers’ program to ensure the highest probability of success for both the customer and Trellis
- Engaging with all levels of the prospective customer organization but particularly with pharmacy leadership and with executive leadership.
- Working collaboratively with our business development team to secure new customers for Trellis Rx based on the results of your assessment
- Integrating with our customer operations team to provide a collaborative and effective transition from program assessment and design to program execution. Alignment of opportunity, implementation plan, and financial and operational goals are particularly
- Acting as an expert on specialty pharmacy services and the market for our internal
- Actively working with our marketing team to be a subject matter expert and to contribute to Trellis Rx’s market position via chosen
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and maintaining strong customer
Here’s what we’d like to offer to you:
- The chance to develop professionally and personally, as an early hire at a fast growing, well-funded healthcare startup
- A driver’s seat position transforming how specialty pharmacy services are delivered to the most complex patients, to improve their overall experience and outcomes
- A platform to meaningfully leverage and further develop your (healthcare) technology, leadership, and management skills, working alongside our senior leadership and premier health system customers
- An opportunity to help shape our growing team, and mentor future leaders at Trellis and our clients alike
- A casual and fun work environment in midtown Atlanta office
- Competitive compensation with bonus opportunity
- Generous benefits including:
- Health, Dental & Vision that are effective on day one of employment
- 401K with company match
- 6 weeks of post-pregnancy leave (100% of pay) after 12 months of employment (total of 12 weeks combined with parental-bonding leave at 100% of pay)
- 6 weeks of parental-bonding leave (100% of pay) after 12 months of employment
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Generous Paid Time Off plus holidays and bereavement leave
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discounts (retail, hotels, food, restaurants, car rentals, and much more)
We are excited to speak with someone who has:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in specialty and retail pharmacy operations or in a leading consulting or business management role in health system specialty pharmacy
- Demonstrated ability to develop operational recommendations and models for specialty pharmacy service delivery and implementation including care team design, dispensing and distribution strategies, staffing, and financial
- A strong understanding of market dynamics and trends in health system specialty pharmacy including the regulatory environment, payor and manufacturer strategies, technology requirements, and other service providers supporting health system
- Strong executive presence and a high degree of comfort and experience working with health system leadership groups and executive
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills and the ability to work with complex assessment
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement:
Individuals seeking employment at Trellis Rx are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.