Last Updated June 10, 2021
For California residents, please refer to the section entitled “California Residents” below for information on the additional privacy rights and choices we provide to you.
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
Information You Provide. We may obtain information that you provide directly to us when you interact with the Site. This may include:
- Identifiers and Personal Records. This may include your name, title, company/organization name, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country).
- Registration data, such as information provided by you when you register for an account to use our Site, including usernames and passwords.
- Professional or Employment Information. This may include recruitment data, information submitted in connection with a job application or inquiry (as described below), professional, education, or employment-related information.
- Business contact data, such as information related to other employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of a third-party organization (e.g., business, company, partnership, sole proprietorship, nonprofit, or a government agency).
- Marketing and communications data, including your marketing preferences and your subscriptions to our publications.
- Export control information, such as your nationality, citizenship and country of residence, that allows us to determine your eligibility under export control regulations to receive information about certain technologies.
- Event registration information, including information you provide when filling in e-registration forms.
- Your feedback, including surveys, recommendations, or other feedback from you about our Site as well as our products and services generally.
Information We Collect Automatically. Trellis Rx may automatically collect certain information when you access or use the Site. This information may include:
- Usage data, including information about how you use our Site, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website from which you linked to our Site and other actions taken within the Site.
- Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language and your operating system.
For information about the cookies and other tracking technologies we use on our Site, please refer to the section entitled “Tracking Technologies” below.
- Mobile device data, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Use of Your Information
We may use the personal information collected via our Site or when you contact us for the following purposes:
- Administering and protecting our business and Site, including troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- Improving the quality of our business, Site, and solutions, such as performing business analyses or customizing our Site to your particular preferences or interests.
- Business Contact Data to engage in communications or transactions, including for conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving, a solution or service. For instance, Trellis Rx may collect and use this Business Contact Data to facilitate and manage contracts, maintenance and similar business functions, for credit analysis and collection purposes, to assist with our own internal compliance and legal requirements, and (if necessary) to defend our interests and claims.
- In connection with a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume/curriculum vitae, professional references, information about education and job background, and information about professional training and certifications. We and members of our group may use this information for the purpose of employment consideration, background checks and employment eligibility, and as otherwise set forth in any separate privacy statement or other notice made available in connection with your application. We may use a third party (e.g., job recruiter) or social media platform to solicit, collect, and retain employment applications.
- We may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the solutions that best meet your requirements and measure the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
- Enforcement: We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our Terms and Conditions, violations of law or other misuses of our Site.
Disclosure of Your information
We may share information that we have collected about you in certain situations, in accordance with applicable law, as follows:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with companies with which we have contracted to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, conducting surveys, analyzing our Site and performing analyses to improve the quality of our business, Site, and solutions. We require these service providers to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Marketing Communications. With your consent, or with an opportunity for you to withdraw consent, we may share your information with third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons Trellis Rx decides to sell, buy, divest, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some locations. We may disclose the information we maintain about you to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
- Disclosure for other reasons. We may also disclose your personal information if required or authorized to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in urgent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of any individual.
In the event that you request information or services from Trellis Rx, or otherwise engage with us, and such activities require us to share your personal information with a service provider or other third party, you hereby direct Trellis Rx to intentionally disclose your personal information to the service provider or third party as described herein, provided the service provider or the third party does not, in its reasonable judgment, sell the personal information, unless that disclosure would be consistent with the law.
Trellis Rx is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
This Site works with third-party products or services (“Service Providers”). These include Google, Facebook, and other Service Providers who help us track and analyze visitor activity on the Site, measure the effectiveness of our advertising efforts, and support the optimization of our digital marketing campaigns. The Site uses “cookies,” web beacons, and related technologies. These can be set by Trellis Rx or by our Service Providers.
- Website Analytics. We may partner with selected Service Providers to allow tracking technologies and remarketing services on our Site through the use of first-party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. For example, we use web analytics and tag management services and tools provided by Google and other third parties to collect certain information relating to your use of this website. You can find out more about how Google uses data when you visit our website by visiting “How Google uses data when you use our sites or apps.” By accessing our Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by these third-party You are encouraged to review their privacy policies and contact them directly for responses to your questions. We do not transfer personal information to these third-party vendors. However, if you do not want any information to be collected and used by tracking technologies, you can visit the third-party vendor or the Network Advertising Initiative Opt-Out Tool or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Tool.
Please be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins or settings.
Controls for Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting that you can activate to signal your privacy preference to not have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. We currently do not respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online.
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
For California Residents
CCPA. The California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.) applies to the collection, use, and disclosure of “personal information” collected from California consumers (as those terms are defined by the CCPA). The CCPA requires us to disclose to California consumers the categories of personal information (as defined in the CCPA) we collect, our business and commercial purposes for collecting, using, or disclosing such personal information, the categories of sources from which we collect personal information, the categories of personal information we have disclosed or sold for a business or commercial purpose in the preceding 12 months, and the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information.
Categories of Personal Information. While this information is provided in greater detail in the “Collection of Your Information” Section above, the categories of personal information that we have collected – as described by the CCPA – and the categories of third parties with whom we share this personal information are:
- Identifiers, including name, email address, IP address. We may share this information with our affiliates, Service Providers, certain third parties (such as advertising networks, data analytics providers, and social networks), Business Partners, and government authorities or regulators.
- Other individual records such as your telephone number. This category includes personal information protected under pre-existing California law (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), and overlaps with other categories listed here. We share may this information with our Affiliates and Service Providers.
- Demographic information, including your gender, age, race or ethnicity. This category includes data that may qualify as protected classifications under other California or federal laws. We may share this information with our Affiliates and Service Providers.
- Commercial information, including engagement with the Site. We may share this information with [our Affiliates, Service Providers, certain third parties (such as data analytics providers, advertising networks, and social networks), and Business Partners.
- Internet activity, including your interactions with our Site and what led you to our Site. We may share this information with our affiliates, Service Providers, certain third parties (such as data analytics providers, advertising networks, and social networks), Business Partners, and government authorities or regulators.
- Inferences, including information about your interests, preferences and favorites. We may share this information with our affiliates, Service Providers, and certain third parties (such as data analytics providers, advertising networks, and social networks), and Business Partners.
We collect and use these categories of personal information for our business and commercial purposes described in the Sections entitled “Use of Your Information”, “Disclosure of Your Information”, and “Tracking Technologies” above” above, including providing and improving the Site and our services, maintaining the safety and security of the Site, and for advertising and marketing purposes. Note that while a category may be included above that does not necessarily mean that we have or collect information in that category about you. The personal information we collect depends on the nature of our interaction with you and the features of the Site that you may use.
Trellis Rx does not sell personal information to third parties for monetary value. However, the term “sale” is defined broadly under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To the extent that “sale” under the CCPA is interpreted to include interest-based advertising or other data uses described in the Sections entitled “Collection of Your Information”, “Use of Your Information”, “Disclosure of Your Information”, and “Tracking Technologies” above, we will comply with applicable law as to those activities.
Additional Rights. Under the CCPA, you may also have the right to: (i) request access to your personal information and request additional details about our information practices, (ii) request update, correction, or deletion of your personal information, and (iii) to the extent that Trellis Rx “sells” personal information (as that term is defined under the CCPA) opt-out of the sale of your personal information. If you’d like to access, update, correct, or request deletion of the information that you have provided to us on our Site, please send your request to us in writing using the contact information provided below. Please note, the CCPA provides a number of exceptions to these requests. You will not be discriminated against for the exercise of such rights (for example, we will not provide you with a different level or quality of goods or services).
Please note that we may verify your identity before we are able to process any of the requests described in this Section, and in our discretion, deny your request if we are unable to verify your identity. As a part of this process, government or other identification may be required. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government-issued identification, and we may verify the authenticity of the request directly with you.
Shine the Light. California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
Trellis Rx, LLC
1180 W. Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309