A specialty pharmacy service can impact all aspects of a health system’s strategic plan: care quality, patient experience, provider satisfaction, stakeholder engagement and long-term growth.
But to achieve this level of value, health system specialty pharmacies must first focus on producing excellent patient outcomes.
In this webinar, health system leaders will examine the importance of specialty pharmacy services and share how to optimize these services to achieve top clinical results and drive strategic value.
Attendees will learn:
- Why an optimized specialty pharmacy service is a strategic asset that can accelerate a health system’s broader priorities
- How to assess and enhance the clinical performance of a health system specialty pharmacy service
- What steps to take to develop or optimize a specialty pharmacy service to achieve top clinical outcomes
Moderator: Greg Wozniak, CEO & President, Denali Health & Executive Advisor, Trellis Rx
- Michele Chulick, Former President & CEO of Wyoming Medical Center & Executive Advisor, Trellis Rx
- Paul Krogh, PharmD, MS, BCPS, System Director – Pharmacy Services, North Memorial Health
- Joyce Markiewicz, RN, BSN, MBA, CHCE, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Development Officer, Catholic Health
- Brandon Newman, PharmD, MMHC, CSP, Vice President of Clinical Affairs, Trellis Rx
View the webinar summary and responses to audience questions HERE.