Applying for pharmacy residency is an opportunity for pharmacy students to demonstrate what they have learned and accomplished in school and plan for future success in their careers. While it is a critical step in a student’s training, allowing them to gain valuable clinical experiences and leadership skills, the application and interview process can add stress and uncertainty to an already extensive course load.
In this one-hour panel discussion, Trellis Rx pharmacists and current residents will share strategies for successfully navigating the application and interview process, describe their own residency application experiences, and answer live questions.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Search for the right program
- Prepare a CV and obtain letters of recommendation
- Apply for the Match
- Ace their interviews
Moderator: Casey Ross, PharmD, MBA, CTTS, Clinical Operations Manager, Trellis Rx
- Micah Becker, PharmD, BCPS, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Rheumatology, Pulmonology, Endocrinology, LGBTQ+ medicine, Trellis Rx
- Steven Fosnight, PharmD, Resident Pharmacist, Trellis Rx
- Megan Rees, PharmD, BCACP, CSP, Residency Program Director, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Oncology, Trellis Rx
- Courtney Zitterkopf, PharmD, Clinical Pharmacy Specialist – Neurology and Cardiology, Trellis Rx