Specialty Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Successfully growing a health system specialty pharmacy service requires talented team members whose skills are new to most organizations. But many health systems lack the specialty pharmacy talent acquisition capabilities to find the right people. Hiring the wrong team members can inhibit growth, impact credibility with providers, and create costly delays in service.
Trellis Rx brings our health system partners the talent needed to quickly expand a comprehensive specialty pharmacy program across outpatient clinics. We recruit, hire, and manage program leaders, pharmacists, and pharmacy liaisons to work on-site at our partner health systems under their brands.
Our Approach to Specialty Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Trellis Rx leads specialty pharmacy talent acquisition efforts in close collaboration with our partner health systems. We have developed a national pipeline of experienced specialty pharmacy leaders and clinicians who we can relocate to work on-site at your health system. For each health system partner, we build a team to fit your culture and growth requirements. Our on-site teams include:
- Program Manager: The program manager works alongside the pharmacy and operational leaders in the health system and is responsible for day-to-day on-site specialty pharmacy team management, program growth, and specialty pharmacy-related strategic initiatives.
- Clinical Pharmacists: We source pharmacists with expertise in one or more specialty conditions and associated drug therapies often with PGY2 residencies. We also employ generalists who have excellent patient management and teaching skills.
- Specialty Pharmacy Liaisons: We hire liaisons who are self-motivated and dedicated to doing whatever it takes to remove barriers to help patients access and stay on their drug therapies.
Our partner health systems also receive ongoing support from leaders with specialty pharmacy expertise who oversee program implementation, accreditation, limited distribution drug and payer access strategies, and more.
How We Overcome Common Hiring Barriers
Our partnership model eliminates common barriers to growth to ensure health systems can quickly access the specialty pharmacy talent needed to start and grow a clinic-based specialty pharmacy service.
- Getting new positions approved and funded: We cover all costs associated with recruiting, hiring, and managing your specialty pharmacy team. We involve your health system in the process to ensure new employees are a strong fit with your culture and team.
- Finding experienced pharmacists & liaisons locally: We have developed a strong pipeline of experienced pharmacists and liaisons. We are systematic about ensuring your health system gets the best talent, even if we need to relocate them from across the country.
- Retaining specialty pharmacy liaisons: We offer competitive, market-based compensation with bonus potential and a strong benefits package to attract and retain the best talent available in the market.