Specialty Pharmacy Talent
Successfully growing a health system specialty pharmacy service requires talented team members whose skills are often new to most organizations. Hiring the right talent can prove a significant challenge for health system pharmacy leaders.
Trellis Rx brings our health system partners the people needed to quickly expand a comprehensive specialty pharmacy program across specialties. We recruit, hire and manage program leaders, pharmacists, and pharmacy liaisons to work on-site at our partner health systems under their brands.
Our Approach to Specialty Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Trellis Rx leads talent acquisition efforts in close collaboration with our partner health systems. We have developed a national pipeline of experienced specialty pharmacy leaders and clinicians who we can relocate to work on-site at your health system. For each partner health system, we recruit, hire, and manage:
- Program Manager: The program manager works alongside the pharmacy and operational leaders in the health system and is responsible for day-to-day on-site specialty pharmacy team management, program growth, and specialty pharmacy-related strategic initiatives.
- Clinical Pharmacists: We bring our partners pharmacists with expertise in one or more specialty conditions and associated drug therapies often with PGY2 residencies. We also employ generalists who have excellent patient management and teaching skills.
- Specialty Pharmacy Liaisons: We hire liaisons who are self-motivated and dedicated to doing whatever it takes to remove barriers to help patients get and stay on their drug therapies.
Our partner health systems also receive ongoing support from leaders with specialty pharmacy expertise who oversee program implementation, accreditation, limited distribution drug and payer access strategies, and more.
How We Overcome Common Hiring Barriers
Our partnership model overcomes the following challenges to ensure health systems can quickly access the specialty pharmacy talent needed to start and grow a clinic-based specialty pharmacy service.
- Getting new positions approved and funded: We cover all costs associated with recruiting, hiring and managing your specialty pharmacy team. We involve your health system in the process to ensure new employees are a strong fit with your culture and team.
- Finding experienced pharmacists & liaisons locally: We have developed a strong pipeline of experienced pharmacists and liaisons. We are systematic about ensuring your health system gets the best talent, even if we need to relocate them from across the country.
- Retaining specialty pharmacy liaisons: We offer competitive, market-based compensation with bonus potential and a strong benefits package to attract and retain the best talent available in the market.